Monday, June 30, 2008

Sorry - I know it has been forever since I last wrote!

Okay - so I am finally writing on my blog. I know that it has been forever.

We did make it home from out trip. We stopped in Atlanta and visited with Chelsea, Hudson, and Josh. Chelsea was my best friend all four years at Georgia - we were glued at the hip (of course Julie was glued too!) We met up with them at lunch and it was great seeing them. Hudson is SO cute. He has a great personality and was making Matt and I laugh throughout lunch. William decided to have a true blow out in his car seat so while we are supposed to be hanging out with them, we are spending a ton of time cleaning William, changing him and his outfit, wipping down the carseat (knowing we still had to get to Macon) and then cleaning ourselves (we didn't realize he had a blow out until Matt got him out of the car and it was all over his arm - ewwww). We did get it all taken care of and finally were able to head to Macon where we stayed our last night of the trip with Dianne Hattaway (good friend from FPD). William loved staying with Dianne. Dianne had invited several of our Macon friends over for dinner so we could see everyone. It was great. It was so nice of Dianne to have us over and then to invite our friends over so they could see us and William.
Me, William, Chelsea, and Hudson


William and Chelsea

William and Dianne

We have been busy doing little things here and there and I haven't had time to write. The sad thing is I cannot tell you what all I have been doing because I don't know - it just seems everyday ends and I have had no time to do anything. I am just staying busy with life.



We did make a new purchase this weekend. Matt and I did buy an elliptical trainer. BIG purchase but hopefully will give us beach bodies soon! I have a membership to the YMCA but the price went up - I was spending $50 a month and that was individual membership and not family. I have been going but it takes me over an hour to do just 30 minutes of cardio. Getting there, parking, signing in, stretching, getting on the machine, etc. I have time to do that now with Matt home for the summer but in just two weeks, I won't be able to go the YMCA until Matt gets home and he doesn't usually get home early. Matt also wanted to start working out and he quickly realized that it is WAY to hot in Thomasville to run outside. So we figured it was better to buy a machine that we both can use - with the convience of it being at our house so that I can use it while William is napping. The machine will pay for itself in less than a year IF we were to get the family plan at the YMCA so that Matt could work out. We finally got it put together yesterday. We are still figuring all the programs out. We are excited about it and I hope it gets good use. We are now looking for a CHEAP lcd tv (SMALL) that we can put in the room with it so we can watch tv while we work out. Until we find a tv in our price range ($100 or less) we will just workout to music. Here is a picture of what we got below.



2 comments:

miriam said...

I MIGHT have a little tv up in our attic. I can't remember if we gave it to Goodwill when I moved. Will check before we come home this weekend.

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you are back. I know you stay busy just keeping up with William and his schedule!