Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Trip Day 1

Well we made it to Macon today. We first went to visit some of our best friends here in Macon - Jennifer and Janice. Jennifer had a little girl, Piper, in August on Matt's birthday. We wanted to make sure William and Piper met (we are fine with them dating and getting married :) The first picture is of them two. Hopefully we will be showing this picture at their rehearsal dinner.


We then had dinner with Miriam and Cal. They had roast, potatoes, carrots, white acre peas, and rice. It was absolutely delicious! After dinner, Cal took William out to meet Nick. What a treat! William has taken his bath and is getting ready for bed. Miriam is trying to get me to set up a facebook page. Haven't decided if I am going to do that or not - but I know Beth wants me to do it too so maybe I will. Wow- that is a blog page and facebook page in one month. Tomorrow we leave for the mountains. I will try and post more while in the mountains.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute! Wish I were the one holding William!