Saturday, June 7, 2008

William's bad hair day!

William got his bath last night and ended up pooping all in his towel. Uh... BOYS! So, by the time Matt got him dressed, cleaned the towel and put it in the wash - William's hair had dried. Needless to say, it was quite a hairdo. He went to bed without getting it fixed so by today I could really get it sticking up! The first set of pictures are from last night and the second set are from today. As the hospital staff said "He is a punk rocker!" I am not sure why the first picture is turned. Ipulled it off my computer where it is horizontal. Any master bloggers know why it did this? I took it off and redid it and it still messed up.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is such a rock star. What an awesome hairdo. Poor thing putting him on the internet for all to see. I do feel sorry for him. Julie

Anonymous said...

I like it!! What a cool kid.

Anonymous said...

What a doll! The 2nd picture is my favorite but all of them make me want to get my hands on him!!!! I miss him---you and Matt too, of course. Have a wonderful vacation.