Friday, June 13, 2008

Trip - the rest of Day 3 and Day 4

The rest of Day 3

Well day 3 ended well. Pop took Matt fishing where Matt has been wanting to learn how to fly fish. Pop taught him and he caught 2 fish. Matt was excited since he has a fly rod at home and didn't know how to fly fish. We ate at Zanzo's last night and it was delicious. Matt and I got homemade pizza (pepperoni and mushroom) and Nana and Pop got lasagne. Then we went home where I tried to beat Nana at Dr. Mario (first time I have played since last time being there - 4 years ago).

Day 3 -

William slept until 9:30! Go William. I got up at 9:00 and had breakfast quietly before William got up. Of course Nana and Pop were already up and they were playing Dr. Mario. Last night I played against Nana and of course lost but Pop was sitting there telling me what I need to do and so on. Pop even let me know how bad I was doing on a regular basis. I would say "Ah I messed up" and he would respond "You more than just messed up!" :) So Nana was on Level 4 and I of course worked my way up to Level 4. Why would I even try to beat Nana at her own level - Well - You MUST see the below video. Nana beat me 1,000 times but there was that 1 time that I won! I know - hard to believe - how is this possible!!!! Not only did I beat her (which is definitely a once in a lifetime event) I beat her all 3 rounds to win!!!!!! Needless to say - I caught it on camera - see below.


We decided to go to York Falls for lunch. We had a great time. The weather was beautiful.




We then left the mountains at 5:00 and are now at Mr. Casper's (Matt's dad's house). We will be here until Monday. Matt has several friends coming over tomorrow night for Mr. Casper's ribs. If you have never had his ribs - you have never truly had ribs. They rock! They are a must when we are up here visiting. We are looking forward to seeing some of his friends (they were in our wedding - Scott Rogers and Mike Hair - best man) Look forward to seeing Chelsea on Monday for lunch! William was excited to see Puppa - see video below. He truly has learned to talk loudly over the last couple of days.

4 comments:

amanda said...

William is adorable! How old is he? You are quite the traveler with a youngin (how do you spell that ?) You look great!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures; great videos!; GREAT, GREAT KID! I can't wait to see him again

Anonymous said...

You go girl. I can't beleve you beat Nana at her own game. Forget William. That should have just been a blog all by itself. Julie

Clh03uga said...

Nana is such a gracious loser. That's so funny. Good job Ames!