Saturday, June 14, 2008

Trip Day 5


Well, all I have to say for today is
GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (winning in the 9th - 7 to 4!)
Matt and I went to Academy Sports this morning where I bought some tennis things like shoes, skirt, shorts with pockets, and a shirt. We then spent the afternoon watching FSU lose to Stanford (16 to 5 - ouch!). We had ribs, corn, and german potato salad for dinner - DELICIOUS! Matt's friends are here and I am about to go to bed. One of his friends bought William a rattle from Tiffany and Co. I have never gotten anything from Tiffany and Co. but my 3 month son now has. Crazy. We got some great photos of William sucking his thumb (he found the thumb today and was sucking it like crazy) and with the men.

Puppa and William


Puppa, Shelley, and William

William sucking his thumb!



Nothing is planned for tomorrow but to relax. Happy Father's day to Matt for the first time - Ahhhhh......

5 comments:

Clh03uga said...

Great pictures! Those Casper men don't look very proud...haha. Happy Father's Day to Matt! See y'all tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Happy Father's Day, Matt! William has done you proud! We miss him (and y'all). Have fun.

Anonymous said...

oops...that was me; I hit the publish key before typing my name! Sorry about that.

Marylu said...

From the pictures, I see the boys are all having a great time. Happy Father's Day, Matt.

amanda said...

I love all of the pictures! He seems like he's a wonderful baby!