Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Here we go!

Okay, so everyone has been telling me that I needed a blog page so I have now created one. I am not a writer so this is not going to be updated too often - just so you know. I have mainly created this page so that I can put videos of William up for people to see. I have tried e-mailing videos but they are too big (our camcorder is a HD so it won't shrink small enough to send) but I can, hopefully, post them on this blog page and then everyone can get them without their e-mail mailbox being filled. We will see. Matt is helping me get videos downloaded and he has to work 7:00 am until 5:45 pm this week so we may not get a video up until the weekend. I will send out an e-mail letting everyone know when one is up.

1 comment:

Faith said...

Amy-Thanks for keeping me updated. William is adorable!! Also, thanks for emailing 3 month old pictures. Hopefuly, we will have an opportunity to get together. Thanks--Faith