Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Update

Well not much going on here. William has his 3rd tooth coming in. It is also on the bottom. I was told by everyone that it would be the bottom 2 then the top 2 but not with William. He will have 3 across the bottom. He still isn't crawling and doesn't act real interested in doing it but we are working on it daily. He stays quite busy though - always moving in our arms - it is so hard to give him a bottle because he doesn't want to sit still. I am afraid to see how active he will be when he can crawl/walk. Oh Boy!

Julie and I are playing in an informal tennis tournament this weekend. We are so excited. We signed up to play doubles together but not enough 4.0 players signed up so they are splitting us up and putting us with other people so they can put us in the 3.5 bracket. I don't think Julie and I are quite 4.0 players anyway but it is sad we can't play with each other - that would be the first time in a tournament since High School. Oh well, next time. If any of you hear of a tournament near this area (Macon or south of it) let me know - I want to play more!!!! I know Macon has some and I need to know when - Miriam and Cal tell me so I can come up and play! Anyway, hopefully we will get paired with people that are decent and one of us can still win.

Other than that - nothing going on. Hope all is well with everyone. Happy Thanksgiving!

Here is me with the two people I am named after!

3 comments:

Clh03uga said...

Love the pictures! We didn't know he'd gotten his first two teeth!!!! You have to blog about these things! :) He's precious. I can't wait to squeeze him again.

Marylu said...

Great pictures. I love hearing from you.

Cal said...

There are tournaments in Macon coming up in both January and February; there's also a doubles tournament in Athens early next month that I thought about doing but probably won't (too cold).
Check out this link and fill out the required fields and it'll give you a list of tournaments ...
Cal
http://tennislink.usta.com/tournaments/Schedule/Search.aspx