Wednesday, August 13, 2008

William laughing!

There is just nothing like hearing your baby laugh! Don't ask about what Matt is doing - we are willing to do anything stupid and crazy to get William to laugh!




Soon to come: Julie and I started sewing classes on Monday. It was the funniest thing ever - I am going to post about it but keep putting it off bc I know I can't do it justice. I can definitely talk about it with Julie and we would have y'all all laughing but to write it in words - ohhhh.... that is tough for someone like me. So maybe I will take the challenge and write about it tonight or tomorrow. Definitely an event for the Terry Twins.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great video. Be sure to save it and send to me by e-mail.

Anonymous said...

I'm laughing too. Matt, I won't ask! But it was worth whatever it cost you, to hear that precious giggle.

Allison D said...

Amy - What a cute little family you have. Your son is adorable! So glad to see you are doing well.
Love,
Allison Kirchner Dawson