Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Rice Cereal for William

Well today William got rice cereal for the first time. He loved it. I wasn't sure how he would do but he ate it all without spitting any out. Matt and I got it all on our camcorder but not on our camera so I can't download the video for you to watch. He was smiling the whole time I was feeding him. I got some great video. I will try and use my camera tomorrow so I can post it. It depends if Matt is home for lunch when he needs to eat so he can tape while I feed him. Anyway, he is growing up fast. He will be 5 months old next Monday. Ah......

I went to the movies TWICE this week. I think this is a record. I went and saw The Dark Knight and Mamma Mia. They both were great! I highly recommend seeing them both if you get the chance. I saw The Dark Knight with dad and Mamma Mia with Julie so I had a fun time hanging out with them. I have work again on Thursday so mom is keeping William. Other than that - nothing new in the Casper's World.

1 comment:

Marylu said...

I hope you get a video so we can see his cereal eating! Can't believe he is almost 5 months!