Thursday, February 12, 2009

William at 11 months old!

Well William has learned A LOT this month. He is crawling everywhere, more verbal, and pulling up on everything and walking around the coffee table or sofa while holding on. He has grown so much. It is hard to believe in 3 weeks he will be 1. Where does time go? I have posted some current videos. I need to get a video of him crawling on my camera - I have it on my camcorder but it is hard to pull things off my camcorder since it is High Def. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

William is a doll! He is growing up in a hurry. Hope I can see him this spring.

Anonymous said...

He is so cute! Love the bye bye.

Anonymous said...

William, your videos are so cute. I love you working on the computer -- guess your Daddy taught you how!So proud of you waving goodbye even if it was to yourself.You are getting so big. I love you.
Nana